• We only deliver alcoholic beverages to people over the age of 18
  • We only deliver alcoholic beverages to people over the age of 18

Amarone Classico Giuseppe Campagnola

32.95 €

incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stock
Delivery time: 2 - 5 day(s)

Description

Garnet Red. Ethereal scent, vanilla, spicy, with notes of cherry, bitter almond and plum. Full, warm and velvety




Additional product information

Designation
Vigneti Vallata di Marano Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG Classico
Year
2015
Flavour
Dry
Producer
Giuseppe Campagnola
Grapes
Corvina Veronese and Corvinone Veronese 65%, Rondinella 35%. Collection and selection of grape bunches in late September
designation_of_origin
DOCG Amarone della Valpolicella
Extension
60% of the wine is aged for 24 months in oak casks of 50hl; the remaining 40% in oak barrels of medium-toasted Allier for 18 months. Further development in the bottle for 6 months
Characteristics
Garnet red. Ethereal scent, vanilla, spicy, with notes of cherry, bitter almond and plum. Full, warm and velvety
Combination
Ideal for meat dishes, roasts, game and mature cheese
drink_temperatur
16-18° C
Analysis values in g / l
Total acidity: 5.9 - total residual sugar: 7.2
Bottle_contents
0,75 l
Manufacturer:
Giuseppe Campagnola - 37020 - Marano di Valpolicella - Italy
indication_of_allergenic
CONTAINS SULPHITES
Awards
GAMBERO ROSSO ISSUE 2019: two out of three possible glasses
Alcohol
15% vol