• We only deliver alcoholic beverages to people over the age of 18
  • We only deliver alcoholic beverages to people over the age of 18

2017 Aglianico del Vulture Re Manfredi

(1 l = 30.67 €)

23.00 €

incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stock

Description

  • Re Manfredi Aglianico del Vulture DOC
  • The perfect pairing with dark meats, game and aged cheeses


Additional product information

Designation
Aglianico del Vulture DOC
Year
2017
Flavour
Dry
Producer
Re Manfredi
Grapes
100% Aglianico del Vulture
designation_of_origin
DOP Aglianico del Vulture
Extension
40% of the young wine is aged in barrique, the remaining 60% in wooden barrels
Characteristics
A red wine with deep and intense ruby color. On the nose it has a rich bouquet with dominant notes of sour cherries, herbs, vanilla and pepper
Combination
The perfect pairing with dark meats, game and aged cheeses
drink_temperatur
14-16 °C
Bottle_contents
0,75 l
Shelf_life_estimated_from_vintage
20 years
Manufacturer:
Cantine Terre degli Svevi - 85029 - Venosa - Italy
indication_of_allergenic
CONTAINS SULPHITES
Awards
GAMBERO ROSSO ISSUE 2021: two glasses out of three possible --- VITAE ISSUE 2021: 3+ vines (89-90 points)
Alcohol
14.5% vol